Wednesday, September 3, 2008

1st day of running

Big surprise!!!
I start running today and I just finish it!!!
I'm not sure how long I took for this first time exactly.
ROUGHLY I start around 11.18 heading Auchan with Marek (M1) and came back at 11.47 with Ragga.
Frankly I feel tired since I didn't get out of Uni's fence!!! That's the first minute.
I asked Marek what will happen if I feed exhaust now. He said he will sent me back to my office so I keep quite about that :S
Not reach one forth of the distance to Auchan, I could not keep my breath anymore so I started to walk a bit.
Also I notice that Marek run a lot faster and longer pace I can do. He slowed himself down for me. I tried again. This time I told him to keep going like he always does because I know the running path already.

I kept running and walking a while. On the way back to Uni I cross with Greg, Roma, Sebastien and Ragga. That's the starting point of my running with Ragga.
She is cool. Starting to run for 2 months now, she can lose her weight up to 3 kilo. She said now it reduce one kilo every week, though at the beginning it increased a bit. She guess that mussel has more weight than fat (ha ha ha). I think she has reason.
She teach me that the longer is the better. So we shouldn't force ourselves to go for hard or fast jogging. I agree with her, specially at this moment.

So I feel tired and my leg are very fatigue now.

See you on my second day. :D

No comments: