Sunday, March 9, 2008

bad habit(s)

Now I'm at friend's house. Veryyyyy boring, if it's not that taking bus is very difficult and tired afterward, I would love jumping in it immediately...

It's not the point of today story. The one I want to paint here is about bad habit of children here. It's happen almost everywhere in the world, I know.... but just especially here... in the free world, in the free way of thinking place, in Europe....

My memory said that hey JIG-KOW can be found in US and we (Thai people) has accepted their violent cultures. It's not the fact... While I grew in Bangkok, Thailand but I was raised in a very close family. I found later how much my parent has protected me from those curiosity, violent, rudeness, and blah blah of children and youngsters outside home.

Being here, I learned to be strong, be up on myself. However, I don't think that we can have less respect to other people which most of children here don't care about. They only think what will make them please or not please, what is their right, but don't even try to see the others' right. As if it doesn't exist.

Many and many people in our country praise Europe or America or whatever outside Indochina that they are good, they are civilized, their people has quality. I have no intention to fight with these opinions, but only in terms of business, science and research. However, just please look closely to their life. Is this what we want to be? Do we want the relationship among our children and our parent being like that? Cold... Money... Happy... Cold... Children are always don't care about their parent. The parent doesn't teach anything much more than day by day living together.
I'm so boring with this kind of family....

2 comments:

Extremelz said...

-__- แย่จังเน๊อะ เด็กๆ ถ้ามาแสบๆ ก็ไม่น่ารักเหมือนกัน ออกจะน่ารำคาญอย่างแรงด้วย เพราะพูดไม่ฟังอีก (แสด)

วันก่อนไปงานบายเหนี่ย(ละเหี่ยใจ) มันให้เอาของไปประมูลอีกแระ ตูละเซ็ง ไม่รู้จะเอาอะไรไปอีก แล้วก็นึกขึ้นได้ว่ามีของเด็ดๆ อยู่อัน ก็คือเสื้อหงส์ ที่มีชื่อ Extra กับเบอร์ 55 ติดไว้ไปประมูล

ก่อนขึ้นไปโฆษณาเสื้อตัวเองก็เพิ่งได้รู้ว่า... เด็ก IT ส่วนใหญ่เป็นเด็กผีแดง (ฮ่วย)

ก็เลยบอกเด็กๆว่า เนี่ย บังเอิญมันเป็นเสื้อหงส์ สำหรับแฟนผี แฟนปืน หรือแฟนเชลซี ผมก็คงพูดได้คำเดียวว่า

"ป่อยยยย ป่อยๆๆๆๆ" (...จะเก็ทไม๊หนอ)

แล้วก็บอกต่อว่า
"เนี่ย ตัวเนี้ยอ่ะของแท้..."

"ก็หน้าตายังงี้แหละ!!"

Enjay said...

ช่างมันเหอะ ไม่ใช่บ้านเรา อย่าไปคิดมากเลย
เค้าก็เป็นของเค้ากันแบบนี้มาตั้งนานแล้ว